Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador on ADV Wheels
This rare, sporty Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador on ADV wheels was spotted in Singapore and it’s hard to take off the eyes from this beautiful exquisite Matte Blue beauty. Since 1989, the Novitec Group is one of the most respected and experienced tuning company known for customizing exotic sports cars. Their refined exotic sport cars carry an excellent reputation throughout the world due to an excellent performance and outstanding design.
The Novitec Torado offers a variety of performance enhancement packages. The basic stage 1 package increases 6.5L – V12 engine output from 700 hp to 755 hp while another one with a twin super charger boost engine increases output up to 969 hp. This matte blue version looks strikingly different on polished liquid smoke ADVNL2 MV1 SL Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 wheels. The front wheels are 20 × 9 inch and rear 21 × 12.5 inches with Pirelli P-Zero high performance tyres.
The aerodynamic-enhancement components like front spoiler on left and right, the central front blade and air intakes are tested in wind tunnel to reduce negative lift on the front axle and thus improve stability at cruising speeds. Rear face is dominated by carbon fiber rear wing, the Novitec Torado exhaust system with quasi three and a half tail pipes and two rear diffusers.
To summarize, the Novitec Torado package offers a variety of performance options:
- The basic Stage 1 kit boosts horsepower up to 755 from 700 hp.
- There is a kit available with a twin-supercharger that will blast it up to 969 hp.
- The wheels are special. They are polished liquid smoke ADVNL2 MV1 SL with Pirelli P-Zeros.
- The front wheels are 20 × 9 inch and rear 21 × 12.5 inches
- The Novitec Torado version of the Aventador features a sports suspension system that can be lowered a bit with sport springs.
- The Novitec Torado Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic Body Kit
There are many supercars cruising on the streets of Singapore but this one is definitely eye catching compare to them. Stay tuned to IndyaCars to know more about this dream machine.