Hey Guys

Introduce yourself here, let everyone know who you are, your likes, dislikes, hobbies and the most important, what makes you so passionate about cars ?
The Stig

Hey Guys

Postby The Stig » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Hey guys :)

I'm Akash from Bangalore, well im a die hard car enthusiast besides the various categories of cars i like to explore every aspect of a car and feel the soul of any car that I can get my hands upon, be it a 1998 HM Contessa or the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan i would love to try out everything.

My garage (present)
>2005 Suzuki Swift
>2015 Renault Duster
>A handy Honda Dio

Past driven cars
>Maruti Omni
>Toyota Qualis
>Zen Estilo
>Ford Fiesta

I am an Automobile engineer with considerable knowledge about everyday driving and maintenance tips, I also specialize in automotive lighting and also quite a few ideas about giving some stance to your car rather than ricing it :mrgreen: . Feel free to contact me for any automotive help, car meets, car shows, rallies etc...

Finally i would like to conclude that the whole automotive scene is fun and entertaining but please do wear seat-belts and always stay road smart

Drive safe :D :D

Site Admin

Re: Hey Guys

Postby live2race » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello Stig !! I believe that's not ur real name.. :lol:

Welcome to Indyacars forum. We are delighted to have an automobile engineer in our forum.. :ugeek:
Hope to see members in this forum to be enlightened with your knowledge on automotive stuffs..

Return to “Member Introduction”