Hey guys pleasure to be here...

Introduce yourself here, let everyone know who you are, your likes, dislikes, hobbies and the most important, what makes you so passionate about cars ?
Rajesh.M

Hey guys pleasure to be here...

Postby Rajesh.M » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:21 pm

:D I'm Rajesh here. Doing me bachelor's in engineering Ec branch.. I'm into biking clubs we promote Safety, I'm very friendly any issues with the bike or cars or any machines I Wil help in solving it, especially modification... Well thank you once again.. I ride 220 which is modified now :lol:

Yuvi

Re: Hey guys pleasure to be here...

Postby Yuvi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello Rajesh,

A warm welcome to you on Indyacars Platform. Thrilled to see your madness about bikes and cars. Hope you will share your passion and madness among all petrol-heads here on Indyacars forum.
Looking forward to bump on you through blogs and forum. Enjoy your stay and wish you miles of Happy riding with your 220cc Custom Horse!!!! :lol: :lol:

Indyacars :lol:

Rajesh.M

Postby Rajesh.M » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Petrol heads will be more soon buddy

The Stig

Postby The Stig » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello Rajesh good to have you on the forum. Sure buddy a lot of Petrolheads are yet to come apperitiate your enthusiasm :)
Buddy out of interest can you share with us what bikes you have driven, your favorite bike, basically a small intro on your relationship with bikes

cheers!!

The stig

Return to “Member Introduction”