Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself here, let everyone know who you are, your likes, dislikes, hobbies and the most important, what makes you so passionate about cars ?

Hello Everyone!

Postby Yuvi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Hello everyone,

This is Yuvraj Kadam, a die hard car enthusiast like all you are. First, let me take this opportunity to thank Indyacars for starting this forum and giving me an opportunity to become its member. Professionally I am an Aeronautical Engineer and fan of extreme machines whether its planes, rockets, motor bikes or cars. Basically I am from Pune but currently settled in UK due to my profession but hoping to return India soon. I love Pune due to its proximity to Sahyadri mountain range and best weekend monsoon gateways like Mahabaleshwar, Wai, Lonavala etc.

My garage consists of 2014 Honda Amaze Diesel 1.5 SX i-DTEC with 11000 km on the clock and recently purchased 2005 1.0L Vauxhall Agila with 45000 miles as my first car in UK :lol:. Personally I like American Muscle cars due to their build quality and die hard fan of Shelby GT350R and love its aggressive and loud exhaust tone. My other hobbies include watching movies, travelling and writing about cars.
Thanks for reading and look forward to bump into you at Indyacars forum.

Drive safely! Cheers :D :D :D

Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby live2race » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi Yuvi,

Welcome to Indyacars. We are quite excited with you being our first forum member.. :D

Hope to see you around as our forum grows..

Return to “Member Introduction”